Arizona Working Papers in French & Italian is an online publication of the Department of French & Italian at the University of Arizona. Its editorial board is composed of faculty and graduate students. It is designed to encourage graduate students in French or Italian to start publishing research that they may later revise and resubmit to a journal for publication. Established faculty and scholar are invited to submit work in progress.
Arizona Working Papers in French & Italian is dedicated to promoting graduate student research and fostering scholarly dialogue among graduate students, faculty, scholars and the academic community at large.
WHO MAY SUBMIT A PAPER?
Graduate students, faculty and scholars at any stage of their careers at the University of Arizona or affiliated with another university in the United States or around the world may submit original manuscripts in one or more of the following areas that represent our curricula:
- APA formatting as outlined in the current Style Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA) or the MLA style manual
- 6000-8000 words (excluding references & appendices)
- Times New Roman 12-point font, 1.5 spacing
- No headers or footers except for page numbers
- Footnotes rather than endnotes
- Papers may be written in English, French or Italian
- Please email your paper to the editors as a word document, along with your contact information, affiliation and a 50-word biography.
The editorial board is comprised of both faculty and student editors.